Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ella's Card



Hi there, this is a card that my Granddaughter Ella made for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge when she was asked to be part of the Children's Design Team. Ella is only 7 years old but made this card herself and she must have been listening when we were using the ProMarkers recently at a 'craft with Gran' session, when I was trying to explain about shading. She picked the papers herself from my stash which were from one of the many magazines I have at home and apart from one or two finger smudges I think she did a brill job but then I am biased!!!!.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ella :-) I love this Tilda and your colouring is fabulous !! the papers and gems are lovely too :-)

    thanks for being a Special Guest Designer for us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gorgeous card Ella!! This Tilda is one of my favorites. You did a fabulous job coloring her and designing your card!! So glad you had fun with Gran' making your card.

    Thanks for helping us by being a guest designer for the Children's Challenge.

    xoxo, Christine
    SSS Challenge blog team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card Ella- I love the colours you used and you chose a lovely image. Thank you for being our guest designer for this special challenge and keep up the good work. Hugs Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!!!! Ella - your card is stunning! Love your coloring and Toomie loves the nice red bow at the top too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ella...love the magnolia images and you have coloured her beautifully.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x x

    ReplyDelete