Sunday 30 October 2011

Tilda in the Pink




Hello again


Before making a long overdue start on my Christmas cards I decided to have a go at the CLP Sketch Challenge No.41 and using the sketch provided I put together this 6 x 6 card.  The base card is smaller than I have been using recently but I was fairly happy with the result.  I have used one of my favourite Magnolia Stamps for the main image and the papers are by Fizzy Moon.  The flower is a Magnolia die and the swirl is a Marianne Creatables die.  Sometimes it is nice to just make a card that is not for a particular person when you have had to make a lot of birthday cards for friends and family.  I have had several birthdays over the past two months and so my time has been taken up with making birthday cards with special people in mind.  I have to make another card this evening for a very special friend who will be 30 years of age on Tuesday.  So back to the grindstone!!!

See you soon.
   

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Lesley. Love the gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, this Tilda is so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at CLP this month!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete