Friday 13 April 2012

Back Again



Hello everyone


I haven't been around much recently due to lots of other commitments such as retiring, and subsequently looking after my beautiful grandchildren.  I have also made a start on a scrapbook which I am making for a very special occasion but I can't say too much as it is to be a surprise, but once finished I will post a few of the pages.  It is certainly a labour of love as I have already completed twelve pages and I am not even half way through yet.  As you can imagine this has taken up a lot of my time but now that I have officially joined the ranks of the 'ladies that lunch' I will hopefully have a lot more time for crafting!!

The card above was made a little while ago but I have not been able to post it until now.  The following items were used in its construction:

8" x 8" card blank from Crafts UK
Papers from Pink Petticoat
Ribbon roses from Creative Expressions (purchased from Purple Butterfly Crafts)
Lili of the Valley Image
Magnolia Floral Die
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts


I am entering this card in the Papertake Weekly April Showers (or Water Water Everywhere)
Challenge.


I hope you like the card and I will see you soon.



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Lesley.
    Enjoy your retirement & look forward to seeing those scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete