Sunday 12 June 2011

Almost all white


Good evening




What an awful day today - did it stop raining at all? A good reason to craft all day since I can't feel guilty about not helping out in the garden.



The above card was made using one of my favourite Lily of The Valley Stamps with just a hint of colour. I used several different embossing folders and then cut the embossed papers into sections and placed them on a piece of white card. Next I wrapped ribbon to cover the joins and glued this to an 8 x 8 scalloped card base. I then punched out 24 floral shapes with my EK Success Punch and scrunched them up to distress them, created three flowers and held them together with white brads. A swirl was added that had been cut on the Cricut and one of the Magnolia Doiley Flowers with a bow attached. Glitter was added to finish off.


Entering this card into the following challenges:


Papertake Weekly

Lily of The Valley Anything Goes






3 comments:

  1. Lesley
    That really is beautiful. I have found that I enjoy white work it is quite challenging.
    Love the idea of creating base with squares of embossing.
    Good luck in your challenge entries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. I really enjoyed making this card. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete