Sunday 19 June 2011

Tilda in pink

This is my first card using the lovely Tilda with Hawaiian Flower stamp. I love this stamp and have to say it is my current favourite. I coloured the lovely Tilda with Copics but I'm sorry to say I did not write down the colours used. The papers are from Pink Petticoat and the heart lace trim is a Martha Stewart Border Punch. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lilac swirl is a Creatables die. I'm not sure where I bought the charm as I have had it quite some time.




Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, and good luck with your blog and challenges. I am quite new to this too, but I am loving it. Your card is lovely, love the image and your colours and added embellishments. Judy x

    ReplyDelete